Words to Live By

"Unless someone like YOU cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."- Dr. Seuss, The Lorax

I must say I was pretty super excited to find out The Lorax was being made into another movie. You see, ever since I laid eyes on that ball of fur I've been in love with the story because it has such a great message. I watched the original movie in my college Environmental Science class and being it was a Dr. Seuss story, it was amazing.

Sean took me to see the new movie last night and it was really cute! It was different than the first movie as this one was obviously geared more towards the younger generation. I really appreciate that though as planting the "seed" (no pun intended!) in children today will bring a better tomorrow.

We have annual passes to Orlando's Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure and Seuss Landing is one of my favorite spots! Getting my picture taken with the Lorax is a must every time! He's just so dang cute!

If you have no earthly idea who this Lorax animal guy is, it is time to find out! The story teaches us to stand up for what you believe in. I LOVE this because I am so passionate about animal rights. Sometimes it feels like I hardly make any progress in my efforts but Dr. Seuss reminds me otherwise. Thanks, Dr. Seuss and happy belated birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment