The Dress & Details

To view the complete album, visit: The Dress & Details

Remember my post about plastic verses beautiful hangers? Plastic or Beautiful?


Accessories

Did you see my USF garter? It was a surprise for Sean!

Something Old: My grandmother's pearls that were passed down to me
Something New: Many things, but my beautiful wedding dress from my mom
Something Borrowed: Diamond earrings that were Sean's mother's
Something Blue: That's Victoria's Secret (wink!) and of course the "I Do" shoe rhinestones

I had two sets of jewelry for the day. The pearl necklace and earrings were for the ceremony and the diamonds were for the reception. (I also had two hair styles!)

How could you forget my post about my search for hot pink shoes? These Shoes Were Made for Walking. I have you know I didn't wear either of the shoes I originally found. I kept one pair and wore them for my bachelorette party and returned the other. I found my official wedding day shoes at my bridal salon. Go figure! I'm proud to say I kept them on the entire night! No tacky flip flops for this gal!

And, the "I Do" rhinestone stickers were a huge hit!


Two cat charms were sewn onto my bouquet for my two kitties, Chipper Jones and Salem-Binks. Ladybugs were also sewn onto the bouquet for my sorority, Phi Mu.



Wedding Photos Courtesy of Mac + Cheese Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment