A Weekend with David Tutera

IT FINALLY CAME! Time to meet David Tutera! Saturday I flew to Atlanta and stayed with one of my friends, Ashley, who was also a David fan and attending the weekend's events. We got all dressed up and headed to Che'ne Rouge in Hiram, Georgia for the cocktail party titled, A Southern Enchanted Evening with David Tutera.

After we hit the open bar and returned to our table, the lights dimmed and David came walking through the door! Oh. My. Goodness. What a hottie!


The best part was when we got to actually meet him, take pictures with him, and have our books signed!




What an amazing night!!! I couldn't wait for tomorrow's wedding planning session with him!


When I woke up Sunday, I jumped out of bed and we headed back to Che'ne Rouge for The Tutera Touch: Creating a Wedding with Personal Style.



After a fashion show from Savvi, it was David time! We made sure to get good seats!




He had GREAT stories and tips that I was able to take away and incorporate into my planning!

And, we just had to talk to him again and get another picture with him!




What an AMAZING weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment